Cerec PMMA Blocks
$12.00 – $41.00
Compatibility CEREC® PMMA Blocks
The pmma blocks is CEREC® dental milling system compatible, the blocks is made of biocompatible Poly methyl Methylate.
CEREC PMMA blocks are options of 16 Vital classic shades and plus clear translucent color.
It is purpose of making denture prosthesis of temporary crown and bridges with dentistry cad/cam milling technology.
The pmma block is stability, and the blocks are milled by CAD/CAM milling machine efficiently.
- High flexural strength > 80 MPA
- Residual molecule is extremely low.
- High bending strength, (>110Mpa).
- Great CAD/CAM Milling Machinable performance.
- Extremely low water absorption — high antibacterial.
- Good CAD/CAM processing performance.
- Shade options: A1,A2,A3,A3.5,B1,B2,B3,B4,C1,C2,C3,C4,D2,D3,D4,Clear.
Blocks feature options
Cerec sirona compatibility blocks are monolayer, acetal, and multilayer options.
CEREC PMMA blocks products package: 5pcs per box.
18x15x13mm（C14）Monolayer, 18x15x13mm（C14）Multilayer, 18x15x13mm（C14）Acetal, 40x19x15mm (B40) Monolayer, 40x19x15mm (B40) Multilayer, 40x19x15mm (B40) Acetal, 65x40x22mm Monolayer, 65x40x22mm Multilayer, 65x40x22mm Acetal, 85x40x22mm Monolayer, 85x40x22mm Multilayer, 85x40x22mm Acetal
A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4, Clear