Dental Loupes And Light
Surgical dental loupe
During a surgery or checkup that necessitates a near view, dentists and surgeons frequently use loupes with light. Surgical and dental loupes allow a doctor or dentist to view inside a patient’s mouth or body part while freeing both hands. When it comes to choosing the perfect pair of surgical or dental loupes, there are four crucial things to keep in mind.
- Working distance is correct.
- Knowing how depth of field works is essential.
- The field of view is the visible working area through your loupes.
- The magnification determines the size of the picture seen through a pair of loupes.
This loupe is also useful to dental technician in laboratory.
- The power of the LED bulb ：5W
- Light Intensity：65000 lux
- Continuous run-time：5 hours
- The lifetime of the bulb：20,000 hours
- Input Voltage：ac100-240v/50-60hz
- Working distance：440-540 mm
- Depth of field：2.5x-90 mm, 3.5x-80 mm
- Field of vision：2.5x-100 mm, 3.5x-60 mm
|Field of vision