Dental Face bow
Face bow dental instrument best deal.
- Artex dental face bow compatibility system
- Free shipping
Add to cart
Face bow dental
Face bow being compatible with Artex Dental System is commonly used in Prosthodontist Dental Treatments.
It is very similar to a caliper and is used widely to record the relationship between the maxilla concerning the transverse horizontal hinge axis of the mandible, using some cranium or anatomic reference points and the impact is then transferred to an articulator to prevent occlusal errors.
This dental face bow consists of the following parts:
- In a U-shape Frame, the rest of the components are attached to this frame with the clumps. This U- shape frame runs along the TMJ from one side of the mouth to the other.
- Condylar Rods are metallic balls on both sides of the frame, at their free ends, rest over the TMJ. Some earpieces are attached to secure the external auditory meatus.
- Bite Forks, are plates connected to the occlusal rims. A wax material is put on top of it, to mark the occlusal direction.
- Locking Frame helps the bite fork to attach it to the U shape frame subsequently, marking the occlusal relation.
The third target point gives an anatomical target point on the face that is used as a third target point, in addition to the two target points made by condylar rods.
Features of Face bow is as follows:
- Fast and secure the 3-D widespread bond.
- Skull-Axis Connection decided in relating to the patient’s response systems in only a few minutes.
- Skull-Axis Situated exchange of maxillary model in such a way to decrease the time of the procedure.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 cm|