Broken Roots Removing Screw
Roots removing screw for broken teeth kit for sale online
- Length: short-34.3 mm and long-44.5 mm, each one per kit
- Free shipping
Broken roots removing screw
This is used to remove the fractured or broken root constantly encountered during day to day clinical practice without damaging the surrounding soft and hard tissues
- After clearing the area, locate the broken down root and point the tip of this tool at the canal and press and rotate clockwise until it engage the root of the tooth.
- Try to be in line with the axis of the tooth.
- Continue it gently to engage the one third of the root.
- Once the root is engaged, pull it out with gentle force. No sudden movement is recommended.
- Please note that over tightening of the screw is never recommended since it will crack the root.
Package: short and long size, each one size per set.