Professional Dental Electrolytic Polishers For Sale Online.
- Voltage:220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz
- Size:32*30*26 cm
- Weight:16 kg
Dental Electrolytic Polishers
The electrolytic polisher is specially designed for dental laboratories. Up to three skeletons can be polished simultaneously.
Equipped with a timer, polishing can be programmed from 0 to 30 minutes.
It includes a potentiometer, an ammeter, thermal safety, and a visual operating device.
This moving anode of the electrolytic polisher allows the workpieces to move back and forth in the polishing liquid, ensuring excellent polishing results. The mobile node can also be turned off.
It has the following advantages:
- The manual work of going over with rubber, polishing and electrolytic bath is eliminated.
- 70% reduction in working time
- Uniform polishing even in hard-to-reach areas
- No loss of shape, maintaining geometric tolerances
- Compact, economical and ergonomic
- Does not require cooling
- Open system; Unlicensed
Equipment designed for electrolytic polishing of chrome-cobalt skeletons in dental laboratory. It has an electronic control that can automatically regulate current and amperage, and time in minutes and seconds. It has an alarm due to disconnection of the tray or low quality of the electrolytic liquid. Includes acrylic tray with brass shaft and copper wire.