FG Diamond Burs
Wholesale FG Diamond Burs Dental Supplies;
minimum 200pcs in 20 boxes, free shipping.
Add to cart
FG Diamond Burs Dental
Dental diamond burs are used in conjunction with a dental handpiece to cut tooth hard tissue, usually enamel.
The grinding motion cuts with extreme precision and leaves a rough surface.
Available in a wide variety of shapes,lengths ,sharpness and grits sizes- each one offering specific advantages.
- Ball burs: cavity preps, creating grooves and retention for prosthetics and surgery, Access preps/ chamber opening
- flat-tipped Cylindrical burs: for chamfer preps in ceramic crown preparations.
- flat-tipped Conical burs: inlay preps, chamfering, and counter-chamfering finishing lines
- Inverted Cone burs: Cavity preps & creating retentions, shaping the occlusal surface.
- Flame burs: refining shape of the proximal or buccolingual walls in surgery or prosthetics.
- Wheel Bur: For creating mechanical retentions, deep cuts and occlusal shapes.
Manufactured by leading dental brands like Dentsply Sirona, Meisinger, Kerr Rotary, Premier Dental.
Noticification: Please email or Whatapp us what models you need, or we will send the popular size at random.